Friday, May 28, 2010

Braceless


I cannot believe that both of my children have gotten their braces off and are done with the Orthodontist; on a regular basis that is. Aside from the retainer checkups every couple months, they are done. Kristin already got her widom teeth out last July 4 and Matt is getting ready to get his out.

One great thing about Matt getting his braces off, SENIOR PORTRAITS!!! YEP, it is now that time. This is the first of probably many posts I will add to keep everyone posted on my first born and his high school senior year. I know it is going to be a crazy one and I am already getting weepy eyed on a regular basis! Whats a mother to do? I am so proud yet so sad that my baby is all grown up! Kristin starts high school in the fall and will get her license this time next year...YIKES!!!

No comments: