Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Burgermeister, MeisterBurger . . .
My son's sole responsibility at Wendy's is making burgers.
Numerous things come to mind, the Burgermeister, Cheeseburger Eddie (the Longest Yard), just to name a few. . .
Things I did not know about Wendys:
- Their burgers really are NEVER frozen.
- They are cooked in a press and take approximately 45 seconds to a minute to cook!
- Mustard is squeezed on in the shape of a W
- Ketchup is spread on with a spatula
- Each burger only gets 2 pickles. If you get more than 2, you got something free!
- Chili is actually made at the restaurant.
Now, I am sure you are so enlightened that you simply must visit Wendy's for a fresh never frozen burger. Remember it is Wendy's 40th Anniversary.