Friday, June 19, 2009

Gardening 101

Our garden seems to be flourishing with all of this rain, however, a little sunshine now and then sure would be nice.

Here are some of my proudest moments . . .


The green cabbage leave are absolutely huge. I really wish you could see how big they are. Maybe I will put someone next to it for perspective because it is just amazing the size!


This tomato plant is taller than me and I am 5 ft. 2". I know, its a shortie!
Here are the grapes growing!

Look what is living in my grapevine.

4 comments:

Melis B said...

What is in your grapevine? I can't see anything?

Payton is my mom's dog? Formerly my sister's, but having a dog in NYC was too much for her, so now Payton is my mom's. :) Can you imagine me with TWO dogs? No way Jose!!

Have a great weekend.

Annie said...

Beautiful. I envy your long growing season. Our cabbage still looks like a wee baby cabbage.

Jamie said...

Your garden looks absolutely amazing. Great job Amy! I am so jealous it's been quite a while since I have had a garden.

Have a great weekend!
~Jamie

Amanda said...

Wow, that is a lot of cabbage! That is too cute who is living in your grapevine. She is keeping an eye on things for ya!