Monday, April 20, 2009

You will be sadly missed!

JD's mother, my mother in law, just lost her battle with Cancer. She fought this as hard as she could only it was too strong for her frail body to handle. She will be missed by us all. We love you,

Marjory Baker Sweet

When I Must Leave You

"When I must leave you for a little while
Please do not grieve and shed wild tears
And hug your sorrow to you through the years.
But start out bravely with a gallant smile;
And for my sake and in my name
Live on and do all things the same,
Feed not your loneliness on empty days,
But fill each waking hour in useful ways,
Reach out your hand in comfort and in cheer
And I in turn will comfort you And hold you near;
And never, never be afraid to die,
For I am waiting for you in the sky!"

~Author Unknown

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Amy, I am so sorry for your family's loss. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Annie said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care.

Melis B said...

Sorry for your loss! Miss you like crazy Sweet!! HUGS~~

Amanda said...

My deepest sympathy's are with you and your family at this time of sorrow. Take Care!

~Billie~ said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you all are doing okay.

BTW, I have a tag for you on my blog. Hope you'll play. =)