Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Changes

And its time to change it's time to rearrange . . . (Song from the Brady Bunch when Peter's voice is changing)

I decided to finally change my blog page to my new header that I so graciously got the site from Katie for created blog headers; however, I cannot find the info on the lady that did this for me so if anyone reading this knows her website, please let me know so I can link her.

Let me know what you think!

Exciting things to come: Matt and his early B'day present

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like it, its so cute! Its has a wonderful country feeling to it.

Annie said...

Nice! Can you teach me? LOL

Kelly A said...

LOVE the new layout!!! It looks GREAT!!

khfamily said...

love your new layout- it's perfect for you!! hope all is well!! ; )

katie