Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gotta get caught up!

I cannot believe that I have totally sucked at blogging this month. I totally forgot to mention my family birthdays which I feel like crap about. Therefore . . .

Jan 1: Happy Birthday Kelby!!!

Jan 13: Happy Birthday Danukus!!!

We love you both and are very sorry I forgot to call and showcase your big days!!!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS Kelby for making the FCMS V-Ball Team! I wish I could be there to see you play.

JD and I took the kids to the movies this past Saturday to see My Bloody Valentine 3D. It was a great movie; I was pleasantly surprised. However, my biggest surprise was not the movie but the price. A matinee price (because I am to chicken shit to go at night) is $5.00 per person but because it is 3D, they add another $3.50. Thats fine but shouldn't that be something that is advertised with the movie. Like a caption "Prices may vary due to 3D viewing". Funny thing about those 3D glasses, everyone in the theatre was taking pictures of each other in these things. I will have to post the pic I took of Matt at home after the movie with them on. He is such a dork!

Unfortunately on Sunday, I was sick. I had this gawd awlful stomach bug that caused me to lose 2 lbs. I actually did not go to work on Monday and slept all day. Luckily I am starting to feel more like myself!

The kids have been off all week due to the "threat" of snow. My kids have missed a total of 9 snow days from this school year. Yes, I said 9. They now have 4 days to make up. Can anyone say "Goodbye Spring Break!"
I forgot to poston January 16 that I celebrated 3 years smoke free. For me, this is a huge accomplishment that I am extremely proud of! My son kept telling me how proud he was of me. too funny!
Congratulations
Barack H. Obama
44th President of the United States

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, I've missed you!! Its good to hear you are feeling better. Nothing worse then a yucky stomach bug.

Congrats on the smoke free anniversary. That is awesome!

I'm not into 3-d movies, they make me a little sick. But I hope they release it on DVD normally so I can check it out. Yeah, the movies should have put something out about the extra cost too! Those bums!

Annie said...

Hey! Happy Non-Smoking anniversary! My hubby celebrated his 11th year in October :)