Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Pics

To reiterate on a previous post, our trip to Winchester was FANTASTIC – AMAZING – WONDERFUL – I could keep going, really. It was a visit that I truly was in dire need of! We took the dogs for the visit as well. Here is a pic of Matt entertaining Stewart and Max enjoying the road trip.

Matt and Kristin together in a picture smiling not fighting? Priceless!
While catching up with my family, I sat somewhat mesmerized by the noticeable aging of my family. I felt somewhat left out; out of the loop of what was going on while I am living away from everyone. Like the weekly phone calls are not enough.

Here are a few pics of the kids and their Christmas. Matt had a very Mountaineer Christmas. From his WVU fathead to his WVU flat billed hat.

Kristin on the other hand was all about the boots with the fur and clothes. She also managed to snag three more SIMS computer games.


Also are some pics of Christmas at the Sweets’. Kristin is holding JD’s mom and dads jack Russell Queenie and our Stewart. (they came from the same breeder and we call them bro and sis however, it is obvious they aren’t from the same litter).

JD and I really didn’t exchange gifts as our love is all we need….hehehe. However, we did give the kids our debit card and let them buy us gifts. YES, they were given a limit and they both did fantastic! JD was spoiled with Virginia Tech t-shirts and Armani cologne. I got a snowman snow globe, Victoria secret lotions, perfumes, and my Tyrod Taylor Jersey!!!!

I absolutely love the holidays but am a little glad when it is over. With the unexpected loss of my Grandmother and more travel, I was worn out.

NOW, lets see some SNOW!!! Speaking of SNOW, we got an inch on Thursday and I made a little snowman while I was out with the dogs. Now, isn’t that the cutest snowman ever?
The kids were laughing at him all day while they were home from school; again! (I think this is 5 days missed this school year).

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

I am glad that you guys had a nice Holiday!! By the end I am always ready for it to be over.

I LOVE your little snow man. I sure wish we would get some snow. That's ALL my kids keep asking me about. Where is the snow??!!

Amanda said...

Looks and sounds like a great holiday! I love the snowman!