Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's almost time!!!

The kids and I are so excited that the weekend is almost here! We are just beside ourselves with excitement. JD is excited too but he hates the driving. I don't know why he hates it so much, we sleep most of the way ...hehehe.

We have all the gifts wrapped, packing has begun and JD is going to be baking all day Friday. YES, I said JD will be baking. He is making homemade biscuits for both of our family celebrations, hard candy and possibly more chocolate pretzels. YUMMY!!!

Just a quick note on to Matt's driving: His driving is really improving. However, riding with him on the interstate at night is a whole new challenge for me. I love the way he tries to "back seat" drive now: your going over the speed limit, you didn't completely stop, you didn't perform a correct lane change!


Then the mom comes out: I've been driving for 23 years compared to your 1 1/2 years . . SILENCE!!

No comments: