Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holiday Recap

Well folks, this Christmas holiday started out with promise. We traveled to Winchester and had a fantastic time. The weekend flew by but we really enjoyed ourselves. The kids had a great time and really enjoyed everything they got. (of course, they knew half of it). I will post pics later.




Unfortunately, I received a phone call Christmas Day (9am) from my mother informing me my Grandmother passed away. The kids and I traveled back to Winchester on Monday morning and arrived back home on Tuesday evening. It was back to work Wednesday then off again for New Years on Thursday and Friday!



JD and I really didn't get to celebrate our 18th Wedding Anniversary on Monday however, we did manage to go out to dinner last Saturday.



To all of my blogger friends:
Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Amy, I am so sorry about your Grandmother.

I cannot wait to read all about the kids Christmas. And see pics of course.

Hope you also had a fun and safe New Year.

Thinking of you,
~Jamie

Annie said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmothers passing. I hope all is well with your family.

Happy New Year Amy

Melis B said...

Happy New Year Sweet!

Im so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Hope 2009 is a great year for you!!

Lots of love,
Melis

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss around the holidays. It does sound like your holiday was great besides the loss. I can't wait to see pictures. Take care!