Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Celebrations

The Christmas celebrations are in full swing!



JD and I are attending his work Christmas Party Saturday night at Kimono Japanese Seafood in Wytheville.



Next Friday, December 12, we will be attending my employers' party at the Inn at Virginia Tech. Since JD and I bleed Burnt Orange and Maroon, it seems appropriate to be able to celebrate the holidays HOKIE STYLE! I hope to add pictures later.

Then on December 20 - 21, its over the New River and straight down I81 to HOME with our families we go!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT IS THE MOST EXCITING! I haven't been home since June (Thanks gas prices). However, with the prices down, I hope to go home more frequently as that is where my heart will always be!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, your weekends are jammed packed too! Well, have tons of fun, eat lots of foon and be Merry since its that time of year! I hope to hear details about all your holiday events!

Amy (wattsup) said...

Um - that is beyond awesome! I didn't even know about The Inn...I have not been back to VT in a few years, but WOW - I feel totally out of the loop!!! I hope you had so much fun & I can't wait to see pics :)