Monday, November 24, 2008

The "Queen" of Rock and Roll

On this day, 17 years ago, the QUEEN of Rock and Roll paid his dues and went home to hell as he so wanted. He knew that hell was where everyone that was someone would be; a party awaiting his arrival.


Thank you LOCO network for airing this wonderful collaboration of Freddie's short life. I have to admit that I shed many tears while watching this beautiful celebration of his life. Understandably, A man who only wanted to be loved and accepted for his choice in love. A flamboyant talented soul that will certainly live on in my heart forever!


“What will I be doing in twenty years' time? I'll be dead, darling! Are you crazy?” Freddie Mercury

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't know much about Freddy, but what I watch on TV or see he was a talented performer!

Also, I left you something on my blog for you :)