Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still 15 and 6 months!

Well, Matt failed the learners test. JD takes him to the DMV because he said he had studied the book and knew he was ready. He took the online practice test and aced it so we believed him.

He failed on question 2. Once we knew what question he failed on, we knew he didn't study or just totally does not pay attention to SPEED LIMIT signs. UGH . . . the question was a speed limit sign with 45 miles on it. He put it was the minimum speed in that posted area. We both busted out laughing because of his response, "Well, the cops let you go 5-10 miles over the limit". He was serious, that is why it is so funny. Oh well, I get two more weeks of peace from his driving me around. Actually, he is a great driver, its Kristin I am totally worried about!

Melis: thanks for the info about teaching him to drive better than me...hehehe. Now what would you possibly be referring to? ;o} Actually, I drive the speed limit and pretty much obey the traffic laws. Tickets are too expensive and the faster you go, the more gas you waste! However, that doesn't mean I don't inform dumb driver he is #1 on occassion.

3 comments:

Kelly A said...

Oh NO. He must be crushed. Poor guy. Hopefully he has learned his lesson!! :)

Amy (wattsup) said...

Hahaha! The funny thing is that I share the same mentality as Matt. If someone asks me what the speed limit is in a 55mph zone, I usually say 60 mph :) Two more weeks...it will fly by and I bet he'll be ready next time!

Smiles,
Amy

Amanda said...

Oh well! Like you said, two more weeks of rest!