Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saw V



This past weekend, the Sweet Family ventured out to Christiansburg, VA to the movies to see Saw V.



This was a GREAT movie that we all enjoyed however, knowing before we went there is a Saw VI in the works was a little bit of a let down. However, the previews before the movie started just had to show a couple great teasers.

Be on the lookout for My Bloody Valentine 3D. It looks AMAZING!!!

After the movie, we took Kristin to dinner for an early birthday Linner (Lunch and Dinner combined since we got there at 3:30p) at Macado's. The food was great but the service sucked. I have never been a waitress but, if I was and I was taking care of a group that literally just received their meals and their drinks were empty, I don't think I would say, "did you want something else to drink?". No thank you, I want to gag my food down! J/K..hehehe

Upon returning home, we managed to see the Hokies try so hard to gain a WIN but they fell short. However, HOW 'BOUT THEM SKINS!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The Skins rock this year! Yeah!

Yeah, I was pretty surprised to see that a Saw V was coming out, but oh well. We'll wait for it on DVD.