Tuesday, October 14, 2008

15 and 6 months

OMG . . today is the day. Today is the day my baby, my first born is going to test for his learners' permit. Is it selfish of me not to want him to drive? Selfish to not want him to grow up so fast!


Now I believe is when the tough times are ahead when he always wants to drive to the store, mall, etc... UGH, I don't know if my heart can take it!


On another tangent: our jack russell Stewart loves to have his picture taken! Totally a ham! On Saturday, I was trying to take a picture of our black lab Max, Wouldn't you know Stewart managed to be in another one ~ Silly dog!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

My co-worker takes advantage of her son wanting to drive. He drives her to all of her after work errands and she loves it. I can't imagine how tough its going to be when he does get his permit, but look at the bright side....you now will have your very own driver! Good luck!

Melis B said...

OMG~~I hope Matt does NOT drive like you. Have your hubby teach him! Seriously...he needs to learn from someone who can actually drive. Teach him how bad road rage is....also seriously!! It IS BAD!! :)

Love ya...melis

Amy (wattsup) said...

That is so funny about the dog...really! My dog hates having his picture taken...it takes an acot of god to get him to look at the camera...the pic with Stewart popping his head in the frame is adorable!!