Thursday, September 11, 2008

I meant to post this on Monday due to WVU losing to ECU last weekend but like most things, I totally kept forgetting my camera. When I did bring it, it needed to be charged...go figure. Therefore, here is Matt getting ready for the game. Even though the other Sweet Family members are VA Tech HOKIE fans, we watched the game with Matt. OMG, it got worse every quarter.

Now, for the real reason we watched WVU vs. ECU, Matt was making fun of VA Tech for getting beaten by ECU and stated that the Mountaineers were going to beat ECU and show us that VA Tech sucks. Well, WVU got beaten worse than we did.

When the game was over and he was sucking his pride up, I tried to take a picture of him but he had no parts of it.

2 comments:

Michael B said...

My brother did the same thing with roommate--he was so happy to see WVU lose. I think they talked trash the whole week in between the two games. : )

It sounds like you guys just have so much fun together during fball season!!

Amy (wattsup) said...

The WVU loss was pretty shocking and so was the fact that they didn't even score a touchdown!!! Go HOKIES!!!

Amy