Monday, September 15, 2008

Back on the Bandwagon!

Matt and I have decided to go back on Weight Watchers. We were both on WW about 2 years ago and lost 40+ lbs in the 6months that we totally stayed committed. However, the move to Southwest VA was approaching and we both went off until we became settled in our new surroundings. Therefore, as of sunday a week ago, we both are back on the WW bandwagon; yes, I guess you can say we have finally become settled.

We both weighed ourselves yesterday and I lost 3.5lbs and Matt lost 3.9 lbs in our first week!http://www.weightwatchers.com/index.aspx

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck! My boss is doing weigh watchers and she lost over 20 pounds and looks great! So, it defintly works as you know back before you moved.

Michael B said...

I wish you and Matt all the best with weight watchers!! Please keep us updated with your progress AND share your recipes!! ; )

I copied a number of recipes from a WW cook book and they are so good and so much healthier! One of my favorites was a recipe for twice baked potatoes, they probably had half the fat and calories of a regular twice baked recipe.

Have a great week!

katie

Melis B said...

yay...good for you!! Keep us updated!

Hugs.

Annie said...

Good for you! I'm very proud of both of you!!!!!!

Amy (wattsup) said...

Way to go! This is AWESOME news for you all - what great results inw eek one!!! Moving in general is stressful, but when you compound it with completely relocating and ALL of the change that goes along with that - it is just overwhelming! I'm here cheering you on...I have heard many, mnay wonderful things about the WW program :)

Smiles,
Amy

~Billie~ said...

Wow! 3-4 pounds in 1 week is amazing! Good luck!

Annie said...

Hurray for you both! Keep up the good work!

I tagged you. Visit my blog for my 7 random facts then write and post your own.