Wednesday, September 3, 2008

90210

UPDATE: A 2-hour replay of the premier will be on tonight at 8:00 for anyone that missed it!

Last night was the two hour premier of the CW 90210. I watched it in its entirety and really enjoyed it. Of course, it is NO MATCH to the original but it was a decent show.

Will I "have" to watch it every week . . no. The problem is it runs the same time as Big Brother and Wipeout. Not to mention the fall lineup getting ready to launch.


Tonight - America's Next Top Model

4 comments:

Melis B said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, I missed it. I can't believe it. I might have to catch it at work next week some time. :)

Thanks for the tip.

Miss you,
Melis

Amy (wattsup) said...

I LOVE BIG BROTHER!!! I so want to be on that show...for real! :) hahaha! Thanks for the info on the new 90210...I totally forgot that it was on last night, but I am def interested in checking it out! I wonder how it did in the ratings...:)

Amy

Annie said...

You watch wipe-out? I WATCH WIPEOUT! It cracks me up!!!!!

Amanda said...

I couldn't get myself to watch it since its in no way able to compete with the original. Maybe if I happen to catch it on TV I'll take a look, but I don't know what I'd do without Dylan!