Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oddly enough?

Thanks Amanda! You probably already knew I would do this since this is one thing we have in common!

1. Do you like blue cheese? NO
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Yes
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Lime
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? OMG, YES
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Totally DISGUSTING
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea/Coffee
9. Can you do push ups? Hell NO
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding Rings
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? YES
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My stubborness
14. Middle name? Leigh
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm tired, I hope the kids are having a great first day back to school, its dreary outside, what should I have for lunch?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly have. Iced tea, Coffee, Dr. Pepper
17. so is there a number 1 person in life? yes
18. Current hate right now? The Economy
19. Favorite place to be? HOME
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Slept it in
21. Where would you like to go? Australia
22. Name three people who will complete this? Anyone can!
23. Do you own slippers? yes (HOKIES)
24. What shirt are you wearing? black long sleeve shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin? no, egyptian cotton...hehehe
26 Can you whistle? YEP
27 . Would you be a pirate? NO
28 . What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't
29. Favorite girl's name? Kristin
30 . Favorite boy's name? Matthew
31 . What's in your pocket right now? nothing

32 . Last thing that made you laugh? something said at work
33 Best bed sheets as a child? sleeping puppy dogs
34 . Worst injury you've ever had? Whiplash (still have the ole' pinched nerve in my head)
35 . Do you love where you live? NO
36 . How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
37. Who is your loudest friend? Mandy
38. How many dogs do you have? 2
39. Does someone have a crush on you? NO
40. What is your favorite book(s)? ANYTHING Nicolas Sparks (new one in Sept! - WOOHOO)
41. What is your favorite candy? Reese's peanut butter cups
42 . Favorite Sports Team? Virginia Tech HOKIES!!!!!
43 . What song do you want played at your funeral? Bitch by Meredith Brooks!(just kidding)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yup, I was thinking of you when I was posting it :)

Kelly A said...

I LOVE these things too!!! I enjoy finding out new things about people!!

I hope the kids had a great first day back at school!! :)

Amy (wattsup) said...

Hahaha! I hadn't read your entirely when I filled out mine and now I see we both have HOKIE slippers!!! HAHAHA! Wonderful taste woman :)

Amy