Friday, August 29, 2008

Eight is Enough!!!

This is going to be a bit of a shock for most of you as I NEVER discuss politics.

Honestly, I don't follow anything that has to do with that awlful P word. However, I guess I am fortunately or unfortunately (depending on who you are and how well you know me) starting to grow up. I have been spending less time watching insignif shows and really concentrating on what is going on with this election. I decided I wanted to see what all the hype was for Obama. I realized that it is time for a change, change is GOOD! Many things that were said really made an impact on me and the community I now live. I'll do my part so he can do his!!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Awesome! I've just started growing up in the past 4 years too. lol

Amanda said...

Yeah, I know whatcha mean! In the pas I would get all the politics gossip from my parents, but lately I've been following up with it all myself.

Michael B said...

I have found Obama to be incredibly inspiring. We're big fans! : )

kate

Melis B said...

WHAT?!?!!? Who has taken over blogging for you? You are over insignificant shows? Is great american race one of them? hee hee

Go Sarah Palin!!

Love ya...Melis