Thursday, July 17, 2008

TAG!!!

Thanks Amanda! You know I love these as well ;o)Attached or Single: Attached
Best Friend: I have many great friends. All my friends are the best!
Cake or Pie: PIE (Lemon Meringue and Pumpkin)
Day of Choice: Monday
Essential Items: Sunglasses, Stride Spearment gum
Favorite Color: Black
Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
Hometown: Winchester, VA
Indulgences: Chocolate
January or July: January
Kids: 2 (Son = 15, daughter = 12)
Like or Love: Love! Plain and simple.
Marriage Date: December 29, 1990
Number of Siblings: 2 Brothers
Phobias/Fears: Spiders, Snakes, the unknown
Quotes: There is nothing permanent except change.
Unknown fact about me: Extremely attracted to draq queens
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: CARNIVORE!!!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Strange question?
Your Favorite Food: seafood (lobster, crab, shrimp or scallops) (I'm right with you Amanda)
Zodiac: Leo July 23 to August 22 - Traditional Leo Traits: Generous and warmhearted, Creative and enthusiastic, Broad-minded and expansive, Faithful and loving. On the dark side....Pompous and patronizing, Bossy and interfering, Dogmatic and intolerant

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, I thought the x-ray question was odd too, but oh well.

Also, happy 2.5 years being smoke free! That's wonderful!

Amy (wattsup) said...

I love these things...I learn new stuff and am reminded of other things you have shared in the past!

Do you agree with your zodiac list?


Smiles,
Amy

The Sweet Family said...

Unfortunately, my Zodiac list is very close. The only category that I totally feel I am not is Pompous and Patrionizing.

Thanks for asking!