Monday, July 7, 2008

Rain . . Rain . . and more Rain!

This past weekend we got much needed rain! It rained on Friday, POURED all day Saturday and rained a little yesterday.

We managed to light off some fireworks (thank you rain) Saturday night and the kids and I went to the movies on Sunday since JD got called into work. We saw Hancock and absolutely loved it. The kids actually sat with me to watch it too! I was on my best behavior and neither one of them got mad at me for laughing too loud!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I was wondering if the movie was going to be any good. Thanks for the heads-up!

Annie said...

I've been wondering about this one!

~Billie~ said...

I can't wait to see Hancock. Hopefully, this weekend. Send some of that rain this way! We sure could use it. =)

Amy (wattsup) said...

Oh cool! My brother was talking about seeing Hancock as well. I'm glad you all got to light off a few fireworks...I realized this weekend that it just isn't the 4th without them!!

Smiles,
Amy