Monday, July 28, 2008

Carowinds!


Carowinds was by far the best theme park ever! We could not believe how nice and clean everything was~even the bathrooms! While we were eating our lunch, two people came up and asked if everything tasted ok. ($60.00 for lunch it better). Kristin rode as much as she could get on, Matt, only rode the white water rapids. Poor kid, he totally hates rides. We tried to bribe him $50.00 to ride one roller coaster; didn't work! We also had the most perfect weather. It was cloudy the entire day and muggy however, a couple sprinkles here and there managed to keep it comfortable.

Here are some pics from our great weekend!!!
He Shoots, he Scores!!!!
Matt won a basketball for sinking so many shots!
As you look at this pic, you see the water shooting up? Well, the water is controlled by none other than Matt. She got it square in the face.
The end of the White Water Rapids. (I got drenched!!!)
Daddy's girl!!
Mommy's boy!!

7 comments:

amy said...

Awesome. I grew up in Rock Hill, SC so this brought back some amazinig memories. Cant wait to go back to visit.

It was awesome way back when as well!

~Billie~ said...

Wow! Looks like you all had fun! I love those first pictures. Too funny.

Amanda said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I definitly have to put the park on our list for next summer?

Hey, are we near you being in Salem? I didn't get a chance to find you on the map since you made the comment about stopping by. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you :)

The Sweet Family said...

Amanda, we are south of Salem. If you see Christiansburg on the map, that is where I am working.

Michael B said...

I love the picture of Kristin and JD! And, of you and Matt! Your kids seem like they are so much fun and so happy. : )

Hope you're having a great week!

Annie said...

Hey! Nice to see YOUR face in a pic too! Looks like ya'll had a blast. Nuthin like family time :)

Amy (wattsup) said...

This place looks like so much fun! I'll have to get my family on board to visit. Thanks for sharing...it's awesome to see some pics of you!!!

Smiles,
Amy