Monday, June 2, 2008

What to do?

Living in Barren Springs, VA (or as I call it Podunk, VA) there really isn't a whole lot to do. Therefore, the Sweet Family hung out at the homestead this past weekend. We cleaned house, mowed, gardened, played and watched a couple movies.




The first one we watched was Untraceable with Diane Lane. This was a good movie but it started off very slow and had a crappy ending. The second movie was Alvin and the Chipmunks. This was absolutely the cutest movie I have seen in a long time. I enjoyed it so much, I watched it again!
My nephew Danukus is graduating from James Wood High School Friday night therefore, the kids and I are making the trek to Winchester for his graduation party on Saturday. We will only be down for a couple hours then its back home. It is so hard for me to believe that he is graduating. He is currently working at Sonic so if you stop by and see him, say hello for me!!! ~smile~

5 comments:

Kelly A said...

I keep meaning to rent Alvin and the Chipmunks for the boys. I will DEFINITELY have to pick it up now!!!:)

I hope you guys have fun at the Graduation next weekend!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!,
Kelly

Amanda said...

We watched Untraceable yesterday and thought the same thing about the ending. The movie was decent and it would have been better with a more involved ending. It seemed to just stop.

I liked Alvin too. I thought it was adorable.

Annie said...

Thanks for the tip on Alvin. I've been wondering about it!

Amy (wattsup) said...

Alvin and the Chipmunks is so cute - I totally agree...i watched it with Aliyah a few weeks ago and she loved singing the songs :)

Have a fun and safe trip to the Winny!

Amy

amy said...

Totally agree with Untraceable..I could have done without one of the scenes