Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Layout!

Well, I have been blogging for almost a year but I felt my page needed a new layout. I am trying to change my header but for some reason, I can't get my current header to delete! Can you tell that my favorite colors are Pink and Green?

Upon arriving home from work yesteday, I noticed both kids running towards me with papers in their hands? AH - Report Cards! I was absolutely blown away with how well both children did. Matt had two A's, three B's and two C's for the year. His two A's bring up the two C's to B's and he made the honor roll for the year! WOO HOO. Kristin had one A and six B's for the year. SHE MADE THE HONOR ROLL FOR THE YEAR!!!!!!!!HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!! Words do not express how proud we are of her. She has NEVER made the honor roll for the year.

Kristin is now talking about going to college. We are totally shocked! This coming from a kid that asked me about a year ago if she had to go to college to work at Victoria's Secret. HEHEHE (no, just give mom a huge discount)

This picture is of a tiger lily that is in our backyard. I have named it our "Hokie Lily" as it is Burgundy and Blaze orange!

5 comments:

amy said...

I love your blog..Way to go for the honor roll, thats awesome

Amanda said...

Congrats on the kids report cards! Such a proud moment for you all.

The tiger lilly's are so bright and beutiful. What a lovely thing to look at in your own yard!

Amy (wattsup) said...

I like the new layout! I think that making the layout change is a tough decision for the blogger - great choice!

Congrats to both of the kids of the awesome grades and how exciting is it that Kristen is talking about college...I went through the same phae & it certianly isn't for eveyone, but it is cool to see their goals change and progress...

I LOVE THE FLOWERS and I think they are perfectly named!!! GROW HOKIE-LILLY!!!


Smiles,
Amy

Annie said...

Hurray for good report cards! That's wonderful!

Kelly A said...

CONGRATS Matt and Kristin!!! I can only imagine how proud you must be Amy!!!

I LOVE your "Hokie Lily"!!! Beautiful!! :)