Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"It's Raining Jobs . . Hallelujah!!!"

It's amazing that my fortune cookie from dinner last friday (and persistence) are finally paying off.

Fortune: He who seeks will find

I have been looking for gainful employment here and as I have posted previously, have NOT been very successful. Well, my luck is changing. I have an offer for one job and a phone interview (follow up to last Friday's interview) today for the second position.

It looks like after 15 months I may have a new job! I will keep you posted as to which position I decide to accept as they are in two totally different industries and two totally different positions. I just hope I make the right decision! Pros vs. Cons for both positions are running neck and neck.

Thank you to all my blogging buddies for your continued support.

7 comments:

Melis B said...

Yippppeeee!! I think I was a good luck charm on the phone the other day!!

Keep me updated, I can't wait to see where you will be next.

Hugs,
Melis

Amanda said...

Wonderful news! Hey, good thing you had a fourtune cookie the other day! That would be great to let us know what you decided to do. Yeah!

Jamie said...

That's great news. Looking forward to hearing about your new adventures in your new job. Whichever you decide to accept, please keep us updated. It's about time your luck turned around. Have a great weekend and good luck with the second interview.
~Jamie

Kelly A said...

YAY!!! I am so very Happy for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about you decision and your new job adventures!! :)

Annie said...

That's wonderful! I can't wait to hear what you decide and how you like your new job.

Michael B said...

So, so, so happy for you!!!

What a tremendous relief!!!

Hugs! Katie

Amy (wattsup) said...

Oh yeah! I can't wait to hear how it turns out!!! It is awesome to have your choice too :) I'm so happy for you sugar!

Happy Friday :)



Smiles,
Amy