Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CCS-Inc.

Well, my last day with Danaher Motion in Radford, VA is on Friday, June 20, 2008 and I will embark on my new career at CCS-Inc in Christiansburg, VA as the Operations Administrative Assistant.

I am very excited as this is a position that has growth opportunities and is exactly what I have been looking for. I will be working primarily with Logistics, production, shipping and receiving; which are all areas I have been exposed to in previous positions I have held. Another interesting tidbit which I feel is my benefit, it is a newly created position.

Once I have worked there a couple days, I will give you the scoop on how things are going.

6 comments:

Annie said...

LOL and I suggested Walmart! Har har har. Holy cow girl! You have marketable skills!!!

Glad you found the new job and I hope it's a great experience!

Whoo ha you!!!

Amy (wattsup) said...

Congrats! It gives me warm thoughts seeing where you will be! I hope your last and first days go wonderully! I can't wait to hear more about your newly created position :)


Love,
Amy

Amanda said...

This is wonderful news! Congrats! You must be tickled. I know you were worried, but it all worked out. Yeah!

Kelly A said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!! :)

Jamie said...

Congrats! Best of luck in your new ventures. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have a great week!
~Jamie

Melis B said...

YAY!! Congrats on the new job!! I really really wanted it to be Walmart, but this is good too!!

I can't wait to hear all about it!!