Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures...pictures...pictures

I have tons of pics but am having computer issues therefore, as soon as it is fixed, I will post them. Wouldn't you know the pics I have of Kristin the night of her choral program are completely fantastic and I can't post them. I cannot believe how much my daughter has grown up in the past year! Its scary!


Today, I get to go get a tire patched. UGH. This is very frustrating as I just got these new tires less than a month ago and already something in one. Acutally it is a piece of wood. As JD put the spare on on last night I got to jack up the jeep. It was so hard. I could not believe how many times I cranked the jack and it wasn't even off the ground. Way to manual for me! On another good note, we bought JD an air compressor 2 weeks ago and all I can say is THANK YOU!!! It was a quick job. It was neat too because we felt like we were in a Nascar pit! As for the patch, i am totally blaming work right now because I one of my "functions" is organizing an off site trailer of archived paperwork. The first day of the flat, I had been there. So frustrating!!!

3 comments:

Amy (wattsup) said...

When I read the line about being in a NASCAR pit, I bursted out laughing...I could totally picture it! We are going to have to get ya'll team jerseys!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Amy

Amanda said...

So, when are you going to apply for a pit crew job in Nascar? JK! Hopefully over the weekend you will be able to load the pics, good luck! Have a great weekend!

~Billie~ said...

((HUGS)) Tire and computer problems --- never fun! I hope you were/are able to get everything fixed okay!