Thursday, May 29, 2008

Now thats a HULK!!!

I am so excited about the new Incredible Hulk movie. Not only was it one of my most favoritist tv shows growing up but the Hulk/David Banner is played by hottie Edward Norton!

One of my favorite tv lines is from the Incredible Hulk: Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry! I cannot wait to hear him say it! My kids are totally laughing as they keep saying, "What is so cool about a man that turns into a green hulk?" I can't explain it , I just love it!

The movie that I found Ed Norton to be irresistable was American History X. Some of my other favs are: The Illusionist, Red Dragon, Fight Club and the Italian Job.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oohh, Fight Club. That's a good combo movie for hotties, Brad Pitt & Ed Norton. Nice!

I didn't realize that Ed Norton was the new Hulk, thanks for the info. I will definitly have to see it now in the theaters!

Kelly A said...

You are so funny!!

Edward Norton is one of my favorites too!!

Annie said...

I love Batman, but didn't care too much for Superman. Haven't seen Iron Man, yet, but can't wait for the HULK. He da man!

~Billie~ said...

Too funny!
We are all really anxious for the new Hulk movie. My boys insist on watching the movie trailer several times a day!