Thursday, April 3, 2008

Need sleepy ~

I cannot believe how tired I am these days. I have been nursing a sinus infection however, I think my nursing skills may be expired as I am not getting any better. I took a Zyrtec on Tuesday evening however, it kept me awake most of the night but I started to feel a little better.

Then last night I took another and settled in until I had to go to the school to pick Matt up after his Track & Field meet. I dozed off on the couch and awoke in a sweat to no messages that my kid was back from his meet! I finally got a text message that they should be at the school by 11pm. They actually arrived around 10:45pm but my son forgot to factor in that his school is 20 mins from our house....ugh!!! . After picking him up, we got home around 11:30pm. I immediately slugged into bed and again, wide awake. I must have dozed off again then was woken by JD's alarm at 2am. (he had to be at work at 3am). Getting back to sleep was not an option. The dogs thought it was time to get up and would not go back to sleep. Wouldn't you know I feel WORSE today than I did yesterday. Thank goodness the weekend is near for a little R & R. Well, sorta! We have to mulch, mow, clean house, laundry and anything else that creeps up on my list.

I did manage to take a few pics of the pond before the water is added:




Our Peach Trees are blooming!!!! We are excited since last year they were hit with the snow we got on Easter weekend.

5 comments:

Kelly A said...

The pond and landscaping look amazing!!! I LOVE it!! You guys did a great job:)

I am so sorry you aren't feeling well though, and hope you start feeling better soon:)

Amanda said...

Take care of yourself. I am home sick right now and am trying to nurse myself better too.

Good luck this weekend, but don't push yourself too much that you don't feel better!

Watts Up said...

Oh my goodness - the pics are great and your yard looking amazing...your hard work has paid off. Thanks for sharing the pics...I know I bug you for them, but I want to see what you are talking about! Sorry to hear about your sinuses & the overall lack of sleep...11pm is a little late to get home from a track meet - wow! I remember those days! Hope you feel better soon :)

The Sweet Family said...

Amy you are so not "bugging". I have been meaning to take pics for our home album of before and afters but kept forgetting. You did a great job of remind me. I thank you!!!

Jamie said...

The yard looks beautiful, all your hard work really did pay off. Looks like you have an amazing yard, oh to have just a little bit bigger yard....

So sorry that your sinuses are bothering you,sometimes those things take forever to go away. Hopefully yours will be gone sooner rather than later.

Have a great weekend relaxing....
~Jamie