Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood . . .

Well this week has gone by so fast that I honestly cannot believe it is F-R-I-D-A-Y!!! Yesterday we had to do PI (Physical Inventory) so it was a very busy and LONG day. I don't know how some people do it working in a factory. I honestly "could not hang". The concrete floors killed me. I even feel like my back took a hit as well.


Enough about work, when I left yesterday, I could not believe the weather. What a gorgeous day! While practicing my safe driving skills, I took a picture of the temp ~ 81 degrees.

After looking at this pic last night, I realized there was another anomalie. I am living in SouthWest Virginia and above the temp, it shows I was traveling SW. I thought it was cool. It doesn't take much anymore.

Another thought while driving was how nice it would have been to have the hardtop off of my Jeep so I could put the rag top on and go "topless". However, with the cost of fuel, Jeepers may be keeping her top on this year!

3 comments:

Watts Up said...

Uh yeah - that is some safe driving for sure! The nice warm weather is a breath of fresh air and I think that we are all very excited about it...it is funny the things that can amuse us and give the ah-ha moment like traveling SW - that is too cute and funny! TGIF! Have a great weekend :)
Amy

Amanda said...

Wow, I'm jealous! We were in the 60's yesterday, but I would so love to have the 80 degrees weather here in NE. Um, nice pic too! I couldn't have done better myself :) Have a great weekend!

Kelly A said...

It really has been beautiful!!! I just LOVE this weather!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend:)