Friday, April 25, 2008

Forecast: Rain

It looks like we are going to have another soggy weekend. I know we need the rain but just part of each day would be ok with me, really!!!

Here is our list of things that we would like to accomplish ~ weather permitting of course:

- Plant Canna lillies

- Plant veggie seeds in the garden

- Buy and insert new pond pump

- Sharpen lawnmower blades

- Clean out gutters and install gutter guard

- Finish Mowing

- Start weeding flowerbeds

This is my starter list. If I could get all of this done this weekend plus the regular laundry and cleaning, I will be very happy. If not, there's always next weekend.

4 comments:

Kelly A said...

Phew...that's quite a list! I am not looking forward to the rain:(
Oh well...it will be great for all of things I have planted this week though!

Way to go Matt on Track and Field!! I am glad that you got to go to the meet and that the weather was great!!

I hope you guys have a great and hopefully dry weekend!!:)

Amanda said...

Good Luck! I hope you get some of the stuff done. Don't forget to relax too! That's part of the weekend ritual too. Anyway, have a great weekend and hopefully it won't rain too much.

Mrs. Annie said...

When ya'll finish with your yard stuff you are more than welcome to come do ours. The grass is, I kid you not, almost as tall as my knees!

Amy said...

How did it go? Did you get everything done? Saturday was BEAUTIFUL (well most of the day was) in the Winny! I hope you had a wonderful weekend either way!