Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's almost here!

I am so EGG'STATIC that my family is coming to my house for Easter on Saturday. JD and I are going to hide eggs on over 4 acres which we think will be interesting and very challenging! We are going to pair up the kids and send them off with baskets and ATV' searching for that waskuwee wabbits treasures!! I am hoping the weather will be nice. Right now the forecast is afternoon showers for Saturday.
I have decided to change up the menu as I am so sick and tired of the ole' standby holiday foods.
Menu
Steak
Salad, Baked Potatoes,
Rolls & Desserts
See my kids' Easter picture? They were both so excited to have their pictures taken together! As you can see, I can't dress my children up in the cute little Easter outfits anymore. (Actually they both wined because I wanted a picture of them together) Luckily Survivor took a commercial! T E E N S UGH!!!!
Do you see their horns? Look real close!!!

2 comments:

Watts Up said...

HAHAHA! That is so funny about the pic - I so remember those days with my brother; actually I still have to beg him to take pics with me :) The dinner menu sounds great!

Kelly A said...

Your Menu does sound GREAT!!!

I love the pic!!! Siblings are hysterical!!