Friday, March 28, 2008

100 Things about Amy Sweet

1. I was born in Winchester, VA
2. I have 2 Children; Boy 14, Girl 12
3. I love to get dirty
4. I drive a Jeep Wrangler
5. I have 3 tattoos
6. I HATE Summer
7. I LOVE Winter
8. I refuse to swim/play in the ocean because of Jaws movies
9. Chili's is my favorite restaurant
10. Love all types of music
11. I love fast food!
12. I hate C section with my son and VBAC with my daughter
13. I was in a head on collision with a tractor-trailer and walked away with scratches
14. I have a sailor mouth (filthy, filthy)
15. I love reading Nicolas Sparks books.
16. I always fall asleep at the beach
17. I do not eat cheese- YUCK
18. I do not eat eggs - YUCK
19. I do not drink milk - YUCK
20. Love to order Pepperoni pizza's with NO CHEESE - Crust, Pepperoni and Sauce! YUMMY
21. Love transvestites
22. I know I will be reincarnated as a skinny gay guy
23. I only carry Dooney & Bourke purses
24. I love Reese's peanut butter cups
25. I am a HUGE VA Tech Hokies Fan
26. I love watching Ultimate Fighting
27. I do not drink alcohol
28. I Have been a Non-Smoker for 2.3 years
29. I Hate cats
30. I am a collector of Snowmen
31. I have met Bruce Jenner
32. I met Irv Cross and his wife
33. I cannot play an instrument; nor read music
34. I was in the Band Flag Corp in school
35. I took dancing lessons as a child (tap, jazz and ballet) for many, many years
36. I do not like deer meat
37. I hate Watermelon
38. Love to watch Roseanne reruns
39. Love to watch Drake & Josh reruns
40. Ate fried corn on the cob and loved it!
41. I have 5 piercings on left ear and 4 on right...all have closed but 1
42. Had to have plastic surgery on my left ear due to a growth from cheap earrings
43. Had my gall bladder removed 10 years ago
44. I have one older and one younger brother
45. Brothers and me all have 1 boy and 1 girl
46. Failed my drivers license test the first time I took it; ran a stop sign. (on my Birthday)
47. I want to participate in the AIDS Walk in DC one day
48. I am secretly scared when the day comes for my kids to leave home
49. Love to work in my garden
50. I love canning
51. I would love to go to Australia
52. Never went on a Honeymoon
53. Hate spiders
54. Hate snakes
55. Love to take the kids to the pool
56. I have no desire to bungee jump
57. I failed Kindergarten due to shyness
58. I suffer from Panic Attacks
59. I have absolutely NO patience
60. Love a good Horror movie
61. When growing up, I wanted to be a teacher
62. My first NEW car I bought was a Pontiac LeMans
63. I only drink Sweet tea and Dr. Pepper
64. I don't eat Hot Dogs (10 years since I had one)
65. I am not a big fan of Pork
66. I LOVE red meat
67. I love to shop
68. The longest job I ever had was 10.5 years
69. The shortest job I have ever had was 3 months
70. I hate snakes and spiders
71. I love to watch the rain
72. I love to spend evenings burning brush
73. I like working crossword puzzles
74. I am addicted to tabloid magazines
75. I am a Reality TV junkie
76. I love Chinese food
77. I don't eat sauce on my spaghetti
78. I would rather give than receive
79. I wish I would have had one more child
80. I would never drive a Van
81. I was a HUGE fan of Culture Club and Boy George
82. I have no desire to go back to Disney
83. I despise the game of Golf
84. I love to play badminton
85. I was on the Volleyball team in middle and high school
86. Love that I was introduced to the blogging world (Thanks Melis)
87. I love to mow grass
88. I despise dusting and cleaning toilets
89. I hate watching the news
90. I worked at the mall movie theatre in high school
91. I love grilling food during the winter more than summer
92. I would like to go to a strawberry patch to pick berries
93. I wish I didn't have such a gasoline a$$
94. I wish I had more money for worthy charities
95. I rode in the Apple Blossom parade on the Kiwanis float as a child
96. I love to go fishing
97. I wish I could live on a farm
98. I wish I would have gone to college
99. I am a good bowler
100. I hope you all enjoy reading about me!


WHEW... that was actually fun. You should try it. Take a step back and look at yourself then post it! I hope you make time to do it.

4 comments:

Watts Up said...

I SO loved reading this! Thank you so much for sharing about yourself...you are too funny! I LOL'ed at the gay reincarnation comment! I feel like I know you so much better now and as my day is dragging by - I think I'll try this too! Have an awesome weekend! SMILES*AMY

Kelly A said...

I love stuff like this!!!

It's so much fun to learn interesting little things that you wouldn't normally know about people!! Thank you for sharing! I totally copied you:)

I hope you have a great weekend!!

Michael B said...

loved reading about you!! : ) you're a wonderful mother.

this is so fun...i'll have to give it a shot tomorrow.

i was surprised to learn that you grew up in winchester--what a big move for you last year!

hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing! It was nice to read and learn about you. I did this eairlier today from Amy's blog. Its alot of thinking about yourself, but it was also fun.