Tuesday, January 29, 2008

YAY kids!!! **update**

Today is report card day. I just got a text from Kristin telling me she made the A/B Honor Roll. (I know, I reported a while back that she made the Honor Roll but I made a mistake; progress reports).

Matt did not make the Honor Roll this time as he had 2 C's. I guess he can't make it every time.

I am so proud that my two kids are doing so well in school!
** update **
Matt did make the Honor Roll. Apparently two B's brings up a C; therefore, his two C's are now B's.
Whatever happened to the day when you made a C, D or F it stayed a C, D or F? Too many ifs, ands and buts!!!
If you have a C, one A brings it to a B.
If you have a C, two B's brings it to a B.
Using this theory roughly 20-25 years ago, I would have made the honor roll every grading period! I wonder if I could petition the school board office? ;o)

1 comment:

Michael B said...

i'm not sure how i feel about the whole a's bring up c's thing either... i guess i'm old school, though.