Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Updates!!!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas. Unfortunately when I was "messing" with my new camera and trying to save the pics on the old camera, I accidentally erased them! UGH!!! It was soooo many pics that I can't recover. Such a pain. However, here are a couple (and I mean a couple).

Kristin playing the WII. High School musical singing. . .
Matt's daily famous words, "I'll pay you to stop singing"!








Here is a pic of the "after christmas" effect! I actually left it like this for 24 hours. I was so proud of myself.










Matt playing Tiger Woods golf!

Stewart is enjoying one of his gifts as well!












December 28; everything put back to normal. Thank goodness for depression meds.








Mother and daughter testing out the timer on my new camera! YEP, it works!











JD, Stewart and Max.




Testing the zoom! HEHEHE

No comments: