Monday, January 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

Sorry for the delay as it was a BUSY weekend. I didn't check emails until Sunday evening during The Amazing Race.

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the
rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
orShare the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
orShare 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have decided to do the 5 things about me; here goes!

1. I LOVE eating with plastic utensils. (My son is even doing it now). Especially spoons!

2. Starting December 1 (every year) I will wear a pair of Christmas socks EVERY SINGLE DAY until December 31.

3. I am addicted to Ghosts. I would love to spend time in a confirmed haunted house. I would love the "afterlife" to use me as their medium!


4. I have a HUGE crush on Donald Trump.

5. When I walk to a store, into work, etc... I constantly count how many steps it takes to get there. Weird thing of it, I have no clue how many it takes? YIKES... OCD?

I wish I could leave a tag on someone but I really don't have many I know that blog!

Well
MelisB, are you surprised?

2 comments:

Melis B said...

EWWWWWW, you have a crush on the combover?? Gross!! I'm not surprised really though. :) Thanks for playing.

Enjoy another warm day tomorrow.

Michael B said...

These things crack me up!! Loved yours!! Especially the crush on THE Donald! = )

~Katie