Wednesday, December 19, 2007

UUGGHH!!!

Tuesday morning started as it always does. My husband gets ready for work then gets me up at 6:00am to begin my morning routine. However, little did I know Tuesday was going to be a crappy day! I turned on the shower and proceeded to get in. However, the water stopped. I turned off the faucet waited about 2 minutes then turned it back on (like 2 minutes is really telling me something). NO WATER. I call JD and tell him we have no water. Thankfully the kids took showers the night before, however, no water to brush teeth. I then diligently call for service. $125.oo later, frozen! Apparently we don't have a pressure tank. We have a pressure switch that froze. Now we have to have a pressure tank installed so we don't have this problem again.

Now a little recap: Hottest day of Summer - A/C breaks, First cold day of Winter - Heat pump stops working, 1 week before Christmas - No water. Knowing that I am counting correctly, that is 3 things right? The ole' saying, bad things travel in 3's. I should be good to go for our trip to Winchester.

1 comment:

Melis B said...

Ugh, what a mess. Should have stayed in Winchester and working at Lincoln Mortgage FOREVER!! Your bad. :)