Friday, December 7, 2007

S..S..F

Guess what we woke up to this morning? Snow..Sleet..Freezing Rain! UGH... School was on a two hour delay again and I slid all over the road to work this morning.

I actually just heard that school busses are literally finding a "safe" place to pull off the road and sit until the temps begin to rise. Oh now thats safe! Sometimes I wonder what provokes certain decisions during the winter weather months.
My headaches are gone and I am soooo relieved. I think it might be a tumor.... It's not a tumor . . . . (Thanks Arnold)

I am going to try to squeeze in some time to go to the movies. I really want to see P.S., I love you. However, the kids wanna go bowling so I may have to use some MOM persuasion....hehehe. It isn't as easy as it used to be.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: