Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What I am thankful for . . .


Well, my travel plans have completely BLOWN UP in my face; as usual. My husband was going to be working the day after Thanksgiving but we find out yesterday (Yea - Tuesday) that he is off both days. Now that just changes everything. We have no place to take the dogs (all boarders are booked - DUH), we don't want to take the dogs and burden others so we have resorted to departing for Winchester at 5am on Thursday morning. Quick visits, snarfle down our food and be back on the road no later than 6:30p so that we can get home to the dogs.

We were going to bring both vehicles (me come to Winc on Wed afternoon, husband on Thurs morning), but thank you President Bush and your WAR for the gas prices. Two vehicles would cost us in fuel alone - $360.00 ~ YIKES! versus one vehicle at $160.00. YEA, I'll travel all in one day.


I am thankful the Christmas holiday is in exactly 31 days. This gives me plenty of time to call a boarder for the dogs and "HAVE BETTER PLANS". Not going to go through this again. I have a headache, my stomach hurts and if I eat, I feel sick; Here's to the Holidays!


OH yea, I am thankful I am NOT Britney Spears' mother!

1 comment:

kay0518 said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving in Winchester!

:)