Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

This is my last post until after the Thanksgiving Holiday upon returning from my "home town" Winchester.

If anyone would like to add a comment as to what you are most thankful for,
I would be "THANKFUL" for that!!!
For me, I am thankful I have health, happiness and the wealth of love for family and friends!!!! I am thankful for the memories of loved ones that have passed. I am thankful my children have food in their bellies and clothes on their backs. Electricity that keeps them warm and the water to keep them clean.
May you all enjoy your families and friends during the Thanksgiving Holiday!

2 comments:

Michael B said...

After taking care of a sick, sleepless child for a week; I am thankful for the days that he's healthy! Phew!! He's rather difficult at this time.

I am thankful, though, for our family, our health, the food on our table each night, showers,heat,and electricity.

Hope you have a safe trip tomorrow.

Melis B said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you had a great trip to Winc. Can't wait for Xmas too.

I am thankful for my family and friends and being healthy to travel and visit with them. :)

Miss you~~Melis