Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Night

Well, the kids don't trick-or-treat anymore and we live in an area where there are NO trick-or-treaters. It was the first time in 14 years that I didn't do anything on Halloween. Kinda weird! To say the least, it was BORING!

Kristin and I did carve pumpkins. Well, Kristin carved her pumpkin about 2 weeks because she couldn't wait until it got closer. Matt was supposed to carve his but kept forgetting so I quickly carved it. Can u guess which one is which? (the black mold should give it away)! BTW - her pumpkin does have a candle in it!!!





Here is Kristin (as usual) posing for the camera! (see Moldy) EWWW he is scary!

Alana and Josey Trick-or-treating in Winchester!!! What a cute clown!!! I can hear her now, come on MOM, lets get the goods!!! Looks like she had a great time. I wish I could have been there!





No comments: