Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome to fall y'all


I am so excited that it is Fall! There is nothing like forgetting to close your windows and waking up at 6:ooam and it is 40 degrees outside!

The kids and I started the weekend off Friday night by going to see the movie The Game Plan with "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson. This is one of the cutest movies I have ever seen. I caught myself a couple times tearing up! Disney really knows how to make a movie!!!

Saturday was spent outside doing lots of mowing and trimming of the shrubs. Kristin and I did our normal routine of grocery shopping and Matt stayed home with JD and continued to mow til dark.

Sunday morning was spent cleaning and guess what......mowing! Matt finished the mowing and I am hoping this is the last time we will have to mow until next Spring. Our pond pump appears to be on its last leg (but we are not sure) so I went to good ole' Walmart to look at the pond pumps and to my surprise . . . they have already turned Home and Garden into a Winter Wonderland!

Have a fantastic week and let me know how everyone is doing!!!

No comments: