Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy 12th Birthday Kristin!


On this day, 12 years ago at 1:14am, I gave birth to a 7lb. 12 oz. baby girl. She had light brown hair, blue eyes and very long fingers. We named her Kristin Lizabeth. (My mother kept saying she was going to be the infamous piano player/safe cracker with her long fingers; I'm going with safe cracker at this point).

My grandfather, who has since passed away, would call her "Legs Liz". (He passed when Kristin was only 10 1/2 months). If he could only see her now; she certainly is all legs and feet!

It is hard to believe my "baby" is almost a teenager. Her dad and I are so proud of her accomplishments in school. She almost made the honor roll for the first time in her life and really did put forth all of her effort to do so. She is working so hard. She actually told me that she may even go to college. This is a long step from working at Victoria Secret!

Some of Kristin's favorite things to do are: Play with Stewart and Snuggles, watch ZACH EFRON on High School Musical 1 & 2. She also LOVES Hannah Montana everything and she also loves to play her SIMS games and ride her four-wheeler.

Happy 12th Kristin!!!

No comments: